Anatomy Bites is a monthly membership program for yoga teachers who want to:
- Adapt any yoga posture for multiple practitioners with different abilities.
- Confidently teach your students about their bodies
- Take a single sequence and translate it into multiple different classes
- Use effective cues that are grounded in biomechanical principles
Here's what members get each month:
One short & sweet anatomy lesson.
Each month we will focus on a different part of the body and connect it directly to what happens in the yoga classroom.
One yummy yoga sequence to practice
The sequence will be accessible, adaptable, and will help you apply each lesson to your classes & practice.
LIVE Q&A sessions to clarify & connect
Learn in context with specific examples, build community with other students, and get your remaining questions answered.
- Vizualizing what is happening deep inside your students bodies as they move
- Easily updating your sequence in real time based on the people who show up for class
- Confidently helping your injured student adapt their practice
- Skillfully cueing your student into a pose that they’ve never done before
Are you ready to stop guessing when it comes to anatomy and start guiding your students through their practice with confidence using sound biomechanical principles?
Sign up for the waitlist to be the first to hear next time the doors open.
We open the doors to the Anatomy Bites membership just a few times a year so we can better focus ono serving our current members. Sign up now to stay in the loop next time we open membership.